(1) The open circuit voltage is quickly reduced and the discharge voltage reaches the termination voltage soon after the charge ends.
(2) When the large current discharges, the table end voltage drops rapidly to zero.
(3) The measurement of electrolyte density is very low at the end of charging, and the phenomenon of the electrolyte will appear in the low temperature environment。
(4) When charging, the voltage rises very slowly, always keep low value, sometimes zero.
(5) When charging, the electrolyte temperature rises very quickly, the short circuit area near the liquid surface will emerge the pungent white acid mist.
(6) When charging, the electrolyte density rises very slowly or hardly changes.
(7) No bubbles or bubbles appear late when charging.
Shenzhen Tianlihe Technology Co.,Ltd
海南4+1Add: 2 Floor, 3 Building, Tianhao Industrial Park, Songbai Road, Shiyan Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province
海南4+1Contact us: Cherry Yi